P R O D U C T I O N T I M E
All our items are listed as “made to order” and are handmade. Type of such quality work takes time, so please note before ordering. At the moment it might take for us up to 1 week to produce your order and ship it. Your item will be shipped by registered mail as soon as we produce it and we will certainly send you additional e-mail to inform you that your item is ready and that it was shipped.
All orders are shipped from Europe (Lithuania).
S H I P P I N G O P T I O N S
– standard FREE shipping via national registered post service (slower shipping)
– express shipping via DHL express
p.s if you have ordered Express Shipping option – don’t forget to include your phone number.
S H I P P I N G D U R A T I O N
STANDARD shipping is FREE of charge on all orders placed from 08 August 2019!
– Europe 7 – 14 business days;
– US, Australia, Canada and other countries 10 – 15 business days;
* Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
* Most international orders include tracking information. International tracking information is not updated as frequently as domestic shipments and may cease updating once the package leaves Lithuania. We are unable to provide tracking information beyond that supplied by Lithuanian post.
* Standard shipping does NOT include insurance.
EXPRESS which costs 20 EUR in most cases:
– Europe 1 – 2 business days;
– US, Australia, Canada and other countries 2 – 5 business days;
* Delayed shipping:
– Please note, shipping duration is an estimate only. Due to customs delays and other factors outside of our control, orders may take longer to arrive. OFFON will not be held responsible for any delays that may occur.
– If you don’t receive your order within 30 days, please write to us and we will start the investigation process with our post office. And if the package will not reach you within 60 days we will make and ship you a new item.
– Please note that it usually takes more time than regularly for the orders to be shipped during the Christmas season. The shipping service/time of the packages are beyond our control.
C U S T O M S A N D I M P O R T A N T T A X E S
Customer/recipient of an international shipment is responsible for payment of any duties, taxes and fees that may be applied by the destination country. We do recommend to contact your local customs for more information.
S H I P P I N G A D D R E S S
All orders are shipped to your provided address during check out. We will not be able to change the shipping address once the order has been shipped.
R E T U R N S A N D E X C H A N G E D E T A I L S
Please contact us before ordering with any questions or sizing concerns. We are more than happy to help with sizing to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase! However sometimes an item can not fit as you had hoped or the fabric may not be as you imagined. Please ask us as many questions to help ensure the style and size is right for you.
We cannot guarantee that colors of the products on our website will be true to life. Therefore cannot be held responsible for variations in colors since this depends partly on the color settings of your monitor and computer.
We gladly accept returns and exchanges:
Contact us within: 7 business days of delivery.
Ship items back within: 14 business days of delivery.
Please purchase “tracking” from your post office before returning item(s) and provide us with the tracking number. Once your item arrives back with us we will contact you to arrange a replacement item you are happy with or make a refund (the refund is provided within 14 days after item(s) is received by us).
Note: shipping costs of returned items, including items for exchange, are at the buyer’s expense and will not be refunded. Shipping costs will also not be refunded for uncollected items.
The items can’t be returned or exchanged:
– custom orders
All items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means: unwashed, unworn with all labels and tags left attached. OFFON reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange on items deemed not to be resalable. This does not affect your statutory rights in connection with faulty items.