Midi-length dress made in a soft and washed linen. Dress has a slightly loose bodice with the button placket. Short wide sleeves and a pleated skirt.
– Handmade in our studio from 100% linen
– Loose fitted body
– Buttons opening at front side over the whole length of the dress
– Short wide sleeves
– Hidden pockets at the side seam of the skirt
Fabric: 100 % mid-weight pre-washed linen. It’s 100 % Oeko-Tex certified, which means that it meets ecological requirements. It requires very little processing, hypoallergenic, comfortable and suitable for all seasons.
Description: Linen is a fabric that’s both natural and gorgeous. It is super comfortable to wear both during warm weather months and year-round. Linen fibers have properties that wick moisture away from your body. These give the fabric its distinctive characteristic – a cool and airy feeling.
The lifespan of any linen garment depends entirely on the fabric, how it fits you, your lifestyle, how often you wear it, and how you care for it.
- Machine wash only by using the gentle (delicate)cycle with cold water after every third wear, or if you know, you won’t be wearing the same garment again in the next two weeks. Hand wash if you prefer. Be careful and only use a minimal amount of mild detergent.
- We recommended only hang dry. But you can also tumble dry your linen products on a low heat/delicate setting, assuming their shape is plain (items like pleated trousers or dresses are best when air-dried). Machine drying on high settings can cause the linen fibers to break or even shrink.
- Be sure to iron only on the wrong side of the fabric. Use low heat, and don’t leave the iron in one place for too long, or you’ll crush the nap and leave an iron imprint on the fabric.
Linen is a natural fiber and will fade and wear over time, which we love. If you prefer your garments to not show as much wear, hand wash and do not tumble dry.
Simona is wearing yellow color dress in a Small size and is 172 cm/5’8″ tall.
This dress has a loose fit, so please be advised that: with loose-fitting silhouettes, expect greater allowances for a looser fit.
Bust: fits bust around 32”-33”/ 82-84 cm
Waist: fits waist around 24”-25”/ 62-64 cm
Hips: fits hips around 33”-34”/ 84-86 cm
Bust with sleeve: +/- 23.8″/ 60,5 cm
Waist: +/- 15.2″/ 38,7 cm
Front length from shoulder to hem: +/- 40.7″/ 103,5 cm
Bust: fits bust around 33”-34”/ 84-88 cm
Waist: fits waist around 25”-26”/ 64-68 cm
Hips: fits hips around 33”-35”/ 86-90 cm
Bust with sleeve: +/- 25″/ 63,5 cm
Waist: +/- 16″/ 40,7 cm
Front length from shoulder to hem: +/- 41.3″/ 105 cm
Bust: fits bust around 34”-36”/ 88-92cm
Waist: fits waist around 26”-28”/ 68-72cm
Hips: fits hips around 35”-37”/ 90-94 cm
Bust with sleeve: +/- 26.5″/ 67,5cm
Waist: +/- 17.2″/ 43,7cm
Front length from shoulder to hem: +/- 41.9″/ 106,5cm
Bust: fits bust around 36”-38”/ 92-96 cm
Waist: fits waist around 28”-30”/ 72-76 cm
Hips: fits hips around 37”-38”/ 94-98 cm
Bust with sleeve: +/- 28.1″/ 71,5 cm
Waist: +/- 18.3″/ 46,7 cm
Front length from shoulder to hem: +/- 42.5″/ 108 cm
Bust: fits bust around 38”-39”/ 96-100 cm
Waist: fits waist around 30”-31”/76-80 cm
Hips: fits hips around 38”-40”/ 98-102 cm
Bust with sleeve: +/- 29.7″/ 75,5 cm
Waist: +/- 19.5″/ 49,7 cm
Front length from shoulder to hem: +/- 43.1″/ 109,5 cm
Bust: fits bust around 39”-42”/ 100-108 cm
Waist: fits waist around 31”-35” / 80-90 cm
Hips: fits hips around 40”-43” / 102-110 cm
Bust with sleeve: +/- 31.3″/ 79,5 cm
Waist: +/- 20.7″/ 52,7 cm
Front length from shoulder to hem: +/- 43.7″/ 111 cm
Bust: fits bust around 42”-45”/ 108-116 cm
Waist: fits waist around 35”-37”/ 90-94 cm
Hips: fits hips around 43”-46”/ 110-118 cm
Bust with sleeve: +/- 32.8″/ 83,5 cm
Waist: +/- 21.9″/ 55,7 cm
Front length from shoulder to hem: +/- 44.2″/ 112,5 cm
*Please note, those garment measurements refer to the garment itself and are taken flat, so you’ll need to double them when necessary.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
All orders are cut, sewn, prepared and shipped from our studio in Vilnius, Lithuania (Europe).
Our items are listed as “made to order” and are handmade. Every piece is dedicated and made to the person who ordered it, using old traditional skills. The type of such quality work takes time, so please note before ordering. At the moment, due to a huge amount of the orders we are receiving, it might take us about 3 – 4 weeks to produce your order. We want your item to be perfect, so thank you for understanding!
Order can be canceled within 24 hours after it’s placed.
You will receive the good news that your package is on its way to you in an email from us. You will also receive the tracking number for your package in this email. You can use this tracking number to check the status of your delivery on the homepage of the shipping service at any time.
All orders over the 300 EUR will be automatically shipped by Express mail for FREE.
STANDARD (Free worldwide shipping):
– Europe Union usually 3 – 7 business days
– UK usually 3 – 7 business days
– USA 5 – 9 business days
– Australia, Canada and other countries usually 7 – 16 business days
EXPRESS which costs 25 EUR:
– Europe Union usually 1 – 3 business days
– UK usually 2 – 4 business days
– US, Australia, Canada and other countries usually 2 – 5 business days
We ship Monday through Friday and do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays.
*Shipping update for the FESTIVE SEASON: please note that during the festive season regular shipping via National Post Services is getting slower and with unexpected delays. Therefore, if you plan to receive your order by the Christmas time, we would recommend you to choose Express shipping option, which is a faster and safer way!
There are no reviews yet.